Saturday, January 5, 2008

Want to Lose Weight? Don't Go Low Carb Go Low Glycemic!

Well, it is that time of year again when many of us make a New Year's Resolution to lose weight. I started our Healthy For Life Program before the Holidays so I could see how effective it may be before I opted to promote the program.

In the two weeks before Christmas I lost 7 lbs and kept it off. I did not gain nor lose weight as I sampled things I knew I shouldn't eat! I am back on track and making good head way. I am very excited because I am not hungry, I eat something whenever I want and I don't feel deprived.

We have a Healthy For Life Program that teaches you a healthy lifestyle with a side effect of weight loss. If you find no matter what you do you can't lose weight, or get rid of the "middle aged roll". This is the program for you. Long before low glycemic became popular (as you see on the ads on T.V.) Our company and Dr. Ray Strand founder of the Healthy for Life Program has been using this method for over 10 years now with great success with his patients.

You learn to eat healthy and make carb selections from the "good carb" sections versus the "bad" high sugar carbs. Your body needs carbs. It is the fuel and brain food for your body. It is never good to eliminate a food group. The problem is in the choices that we make.

We will teach you how to make the right choices, you will journal online and have a coach assigned to you. This coach will make sure you stay on track and give you the feedback you need. It is very affordable because it is done online using your own food and some low glycemic meal replacements and snacks you may choose to use.

No counting carbs, No counting calories, No counting points, and believe it or not NO restrictions on the amounts you eat but just on the choices you make.

This is not a program where you will get immediate results on the scale. We even tell you not to weigh your self very often. However, there will be no doubt about the effectiveness. Before you see a great deal of results on the scale you will see your waist thinning very quickly. Your clothes will fit looser, you will need to tighten up your belt a notch or two. Then the weight begins to fall. There is very scientific reasons why it happens in this same sequence over and over again and you will get trained and educated in this process. In fact, you will receive via email daily and weekly lessons to educate you and keep you focused.

I am a certified team leader for the Healthy for Life Program and so I am authorized to give you a 20% discount on the program. You have to use my discount code: 111958. You can even try the program free for 4 weeks. What have you got to lose? No pun intended!

There are two programs;
1) Healthy for Life
2) Healthy for Life for the Serious Athlete

Find out more about the program at:

http://www.releasingfat.com

Find out more about the products this program uses to help you be successful and improve your health as well at:

http://www.pamdunwald.com

Take care and in good health,
Pam Dunwald, R.N.
Email: pamdunwald@yahoo.com

No comments: